Cooler Homes, In Every Way
Slayton Mechanical’s Design Department utilizes the latest software along with our decades of experience to take your residential heating and air conditioning design / build project from concept to reality. From start to finish, Slayton Mechanical is professional and thorough.
We’ll take you from the initial conceptual design process to completed construction documents for building permits. All designs are based on current standards and the latest California Mechanical Codes. We take a hands-on approach in all that we do for your project and that is what allows us to assure continuity from design to construction.
Residential Design Services:
- Complete heating/ air conditioning design and construction documentation for design/ build projects.
- Title 24 calculations and documentation using CEC approved software.
- On-property evaluation of your existing residential equipment and a written proposal for your addition/ alteration.
- Complete energy design including heating and cooling loads as well as suggestions for optimal energy efficiency.
- Work together with you and SDG&E to find you any rebates that may be available.
Your Home, Made Comfortable
Slayton Mechanical uses the very latest in state-of-the-art technology combined with “old school” know-how to complete your project in a professional and timely manner. Our residential customers keep coming back to us because they understand that we stand behind every design / build project with our quality maintenance and service. We also have a team of factory-trained technicians to keep all your home’s heating and air conditioning equipment running smoothly for years to come.
Get Your Free Quote Today!
Use the “REQUEST A QUOTE” form on the left to contact our estimating department to setup an appointment for a free estimate today!