Slayton Mechanical job is to provide Industrial HVAC solutions from conception to completion. We’re right alongside you during the building department process, construction, start-up and commissioning, maintenance and providing service after the project is completed. We work directly with building owners or, if you’d rather, we can work with developers or general contractors to make sure you’re satisfied. All of our designs are based on current standards, the latest California mechanical codes and Title 24 compliance.
HVAC Designed for Your Space
Slayton Mechanical Design Department utilizes the latest software along with the experience and know-how needed to take your HVAC design / build project from concept to reality. If you are a factory owner, we can create specialized ventilation layouts for your processing areas and conventional air conditioning for your office areas. Likewise, if you have computer rooms, we can provide custom ventilation to keep your servers running at peak efficiency.
All of our designs are based on current ASHRAE standards and the latest California Mechanical Codes. One of our specialties is industrial design/ build projects. Our unique approach to industrial HVAC design can potentially save a factory owner thousands of dollars in design fees. Another advantage being our hands-on approach that assures continuity from design to construction.
Design Services offered:
- Complete HVAC design and construction documentation for design / build projects.
- Title 24 calculations and documentation using CA approved software including envelope, lighting and mechanical compliance.
- On site evaluation of existing equipment and a written proposal for HVAC addition / alteration.
- “As Built” drawings with HVAC zone map and volume damper locations.
- Complete energy design including heating and cooling loads and suggestions for optimal energy efficiency utilizing the latest high efficiency energy design strategies.
Decades of Design Experience
The team at Slayton Mechanical uses the latest in state-of-the-art software, as well as our decades of on-the-job knowledge to complete your industrial HVAC project in a professional and detailed manner. Many of our industrial customers have stayed with us for many years since we back up every design / build project with top notch maintenance and service. Our team of factory trained technicians will keep all your industrial HVAC equipment running smoothly for years to come.
Get Your Free Quote Today!
Use the “REQUEST A QUOTE” form on the left to contact our estimating department to setup an appointment for a free estimate today!