Slayton Mechanical take’s your job from conception to completion. We will be right alongside you during the building department process, construction, start-up and commissioning, maintenance and providing service after the project is completed. We can work directly with building owners or, if you prefer, we can work with developers or general contractors to get all the information we need to make sure you’re satisfied. All designs are based on current standards and the latest California mechanical codes and Title 24 compliance.
Custom Designed for You
The Design Department at Slayton Mechanical utilizes advanced software as well as our wealth of experience to take your commercial HVAC design / build project from concept to reality. We are professional and thorough and we keep you in-the-loop at every step of the project, from the initial conceptual design process to completed construction documents for building permits. All designs are based on current standards and the latest California Mechanical Codes.
Our specialty is light commercial / industrial design build projects. Our comprehensive approach to HVAC design can potentially save you, the building owner, thousands of dollars in design fees. Another advantage being a hands-on approach that assures complete continuity from design to construction.
Commercial Design Services:
- Complete HVAC design and construction documentation for design / build projects.
- Meetings with owners and developers
- Title 24 services
- Plans for the mechanical to be submitted to the city and construction use
- Title 24 calculations and documentation using CA approved software including envelope, lighting and mechanical compliance.
- On site evaluation of existing equipment and a written proposal for HVAC addition / alteration.
- “As Built” drawings with HVAC zone map and volume damper locations.
- Complete energy design including heating and cooling loads and suggestions for optimal energy efficiency utilizing the latest high efficiency energy design strategies.
- LEEDs design project experience
Skill and Knowledge Combined
Slayton Mechanical uses the latest in state-of-the-art technology and software combined with our “old school” knowledge to complete your HVAC project in a professional and detailed manner. Many of our commercial customers have been with us for decades and that’s because we support every design / build project with top notch maintenance and service. Our team of factory-trained technicians are on-call to keep all your HVAC equipment running smoothly for years to come.
Get Your Free Quote Today!
Use the “REQUEST A QUOTE” form on the left to contact our estimating department to setup an appointment for a free estimate today! We’ll work with you to figure out your business’ best plan for installing new HVAC equipment.